Monday, October 27, 2014

We Are Back!!! First Podcast Is Up!!! (Destiny, Current And Upcoming Movies, Comic Books)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Download Episode 1 NAO!

At long last, the podcast giants return to claim their throne upon the realm of mere mortals...

This week, I give my impressions of Destiny from the beginning up to level 20 and beyond the loot cave (note that this podcast was made the week the game came out, so it does not include discussion on any of the updates, minus the first loot cave removal), Little Johan and I discuss recent and upcoming movies of all genres, and we go into what comics we've been reading while providing some thoughts. Get it while it's new!!! (I hope my voice doesn't sound too terrible...)

- Justin (JDOmnislash)

No comments:

Post a Comment